Bookmark Exporter: the Bookmark Converter
Bookmark Exporter is a bookmark converter program, easy to use,
that allow You to convert your whole collection (or
just a selection) of Bookmarks (named Favorites in Internet
Explorer) between browsers. For example Bookmark Exporter can convert Firefox bookmarks to Internet Explorer favorites or to Opera hotlists (Easy tips: to convert Netscape bookmarks use the Firefox icons).
Moreover, Bookmark Exporter can
generate customizable professional cascading menus containing
your Bookmarks. You can use the generated cool looking menus to
share your links with your friends and surprise them with an elegant,
well organized and easy to browse collection. Otherwise You
can use the generated cascading menu as browser's homepage, or to
publish it on the web, so you can access your Bookmark collection
from home, office, or wherever in the world.
Below are reported only few key features of Bookmark
- Bookmark Converter with very intuitive interface;
- Three click exporting;
- Auto detection of the bookmarks location (for Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Opera;
- Export exactly what You prefer: all Links,
selected Folders or even selecting single Links with an explorer-like
- Merge selected Favorites with existing
- Generate customizable professional Cascading
Menu containing your Bookmarks or Favorites;
- Wide Browser Compatibility (Internet Explorer 4, Internet Explorer 5, Internet Explorer 6, Internet Explorer 7, Netscape Navigator 4, Netscape 6, Netscape 7, Mozilla, Firefox, Opera);
- Updated support for Internet Exporer 7, Mozilla Firefox 2 and Opera 9.